June 1, 2007

Shara Lana's Website LIVE!!!!!!!!



I am very excited to announce that my new website has gone LIVE! It is now on the the Internet for everyone to see! At www.SharaLana.com there are actually 3 different sites within that one domain.

You will first see my bright and cheerful new logo! I love circles and the many beautiful things that they represent, so this logo is perfect for me. They are also very FUN and Cheerful!! Got to like it!!
Here you will see the three sites that you will want to visit.

The WEDDING site will show my recent work here in Charleston. I have found the site music that I want, as well something really cool for the portrait site, but it will be a little while before it gets heard, waiting for permission from the artists. If you know of a soon to be Bride, lead her here and let her stroll through all the different Weddings! I would LOVE to be her Wedding Photographer and give to her the beautiful memories documented that she will be able to carry throughout her life!

The Blog is a fun spot, a place that you will want to bookmark, actually bookmark the site as well! My work will continuously be added to this space and there will be a bit of Shara Lana too! Blogging can be very time consuming, something that I don't have a lot of these days. Although I would want to blog often, if you come back to no news, that means I am just too darn busy (not a bad thing at all!) but stay tuned, that means MORE is surely coming! It is pretty easy to navigate through the Blog but just know that when you get to the bottom of the page, there is MORE, go to older post and be sure to check those out as well. There is an archive on the side that you can use for easy navigation. Also, be sure to leave comments!! You can add your comments at the bottom of each post! Would LOVE to hear from YOU!!!

THEN, last but DEFINITELY not LEAST, Visit the Portrait Site! This is where you will find everything outside of a Wedding. Here you will find Children, Family and Teen Portraits and some Artsy things too! I will be adding to these areas as well! If you need Family Portraits or know of a FAMILY that does, send them my way! That goes the same for TEENS. Always looking for some Teens, High School Seniors that want to have some FUN. We will be sure to get some "killer shots"!

And I just have to say THANKS so much for ALL the support!!! I have been Blessed beyond words to have had the ABSOLUTE, without a DOUBT, BEST CLIENTS so far!!! It has been such a privilege to have worked with each of you and the feedback that I have received has BLOWN me away! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Also, Thanks to Jill Higgins for the awesome support and direction you have given!! You have been so kind and encouraging! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SO THERE you have it!! Hope you enjoy your visit!

No comments: