September 14, 2007

Kyla Makay

This is my BEAUTIFUL Daughter, Kyla. We had the special treat of spending some time just the two of us in downtown Charleston. It was a great time! Kyla had wanted a "real" session, like the one that I do for all my clients. And she got it! She was a FABULOUS model and tons of FUN!!!!!

It was neat for her to see that aspect of my life. And she, like many of those that I photograph, was a bit in question of some of the spots that I chose. But she was amazed to see how you can take a location that seems plane or even ugly and play on its unique characteristics to yield absolutely gorgeous results.

AND when you are dealing with a beauty like Kyla, it doesn't matter what she stands in front of, she will make it look unbelievable!!!

Often times, it seems like yesterday that I was her age. And now I have her!!!! What an AWESOME GIFT!!!!

I am EXTREMELY PROUD of her!!!! She has always excelled in school and is in the Gifted Classes, way smarter than I ever was! ;) Actually, I was always in the top group myself and graduated with College Prep Credits, I couldn't let you think that I was dumb. Hey, SHE GETS IT FROM ME!!! ;)

But this girl gets her looks from HER DADDY!!!! BUT SHE IS Prettier!!!!!!!!!

I can NOT believe how grown you are!!!!!!!!!! (wiping away my tears)

Matter of fact, when we ate after her shoot, THEY BROUGHT US 2 CHECKS!!!!!!!!!!
I was in SHOCK!!!

The guy waiting on us thought that she was in college!!!! I was truly blown away!!!

You are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL KYLA!!!!! Inside and out!!!

Kyla is very artistic as well. I have to give her credit for finding some good locations herself. She has the eye too!!

I am training her so that she can help me with some of my "office work". She is ready to make some money because SHE CAN SHOP!!!!!

She is a WONDERFUL big sister to her Little Sister and Brother.
I LOVE YOU KYLA MAKAY!!!!!!

Your Dad and I got the Best when we got you!!!!

Keep Believing in yourself!!!!!!!!

Study Hard!!!!!!!!!!

Never FORGET that your Family Loves you more than You will ever know!!!!!!

And thank YOU for the day that I will never forget!!! A day with one of the most important people on this earth, YOU, Kyla Makay!!!!!



CHECK OUT KYLA'S SLIDESHOW HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture's came out great Mrs. Sha! They were awesome!!!

Jill Higgins said...

Kyla looks like a super model - they are beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW my daughter is BEAUTIFUL. These pictures make me want to cry. I can remember when we brought her home from the hospital when she was born. SOOOO proud our first baby.. She is AWESOME.. So beautiful, talented, smart and just a great girl!!

Love you Kyla!!

Daddy

Honey, these are AWESOME. You are so talented at this photography thing!! Now make me some money so I can retire ;)!!!! I can't believe how good you are at it..

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS knew that Kyla was beautiful. I don't have anything but beautiful, intelligent grandchildren. If you don't believe this, ask their granddaddy. He will tell you the same thing. Beautiful girl and great photography. I love you sooooo much, Kyla!!!!
Nana

Rachel said...

Wow! She's beautiful!! Nice use of lighting as well.

Anonymous said...

Wow Kyla. You have grown into quite a beautiful young lady. Like your dad, I can remember when you first came home from the hospital. We drove from Pittsburgh to Florida to see your first days in this world. You were the first baby that I ever held. You were beautiful back then, and even more beautiful today. Aunt Britten and I are so proud of you.

And Sha, holy smoke. You are talented beyond belief. Keep up the good work. We love seeing your photos.

Love
Uncle Brian & Aunt Britten