November 16, 2007

Family Portraits for Some of my Family

This awesome bunch is all a part of the large Williamson Family. I was in my hometown Blackshear recently for a Williamson Family Reunion and some of my cousins wanted some Portraits done of their Beautiful Families.
My Aunt Bobbie is the Matriarch of this family. She is my mother's older sister, "my mother told me to be sure to put that in there ;)"
This is my Aunt with her Gorgeous three blond daughters.


This is my favorite cousin Susan with her handsome men.
Susan, make sure to teach these boys how to treat the girls right because if you don't, they will break a many a girls' hearts. What CUTIES!!!

Susan wanted a portrait of her three guys.

This is the DDG 'drop dead gorgeous', Chaz. He is the oldest of all the grandchildren. I know they were so happy to get HIM. Aunt Bobbie has 4 girls!!!

I can not believe how old I am! I use to watch him some when his regular sitter was unavailable. My daughter Kyla was one at the time. SUSAN, where did the time go girl?

Meet Chandler. He is a hoot! A DDG like his big brother. I asked him to look at his Mom for this pose, can't you tell that he LOVES her?

Mama's little monkey sitting in a tree. ;) That is what Mama said.

Stevie and Susan. AWE!!! I might have to make more trips to Blackshear just to give this guy a hard time. ;) He sure had fun giving Susan one. You can handle him, right Susan? Just call me if you should need reinforcements.


This is my favorite Cousin Terry. ;) Terry, your family is beautiful too! I know that you are proud of them.

Where did all these boys come from? All girls, then all boys!
Ya'll look GREAT!!!

This is Chase and Bryce. Terry, same thing goes for you that I told Susan. Teach these boys how to be gentlemen or they will be breaking too many hearts. Such CUTIES!!!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Michael and Terry. I can't pick on Michael any, he is too quiet. I bet Terry would not agree with that. ;0
I love this one!

Last but not least is my other favorite cousin Cathy. ;) FINALLY, girls. What dolls.

Cathy, I have to agree with everyone else, Sarah Jane is definitely Brian as a little girl. :) She looks just like him.

Maybe Mary Emma will look like you but this one, definitely goes to Brian.

Awe. How sweet. Cathy has many lives. She was in a horrible accident while in High School. She was not beleived to have lived then but she is still with us. And recently, after the birth of Mary Emma, she came close to death again and pulled through. Thank God! You have got to stop scaring us so much Cathy. ;) Glad prayers were answered.

You look as happy as can be!

AND here is Maxx. He is the son of Jacie, the youngest of Aunt Bobbie's 4 daughters. We hated that Jacie could not make it but Maxx made up for her absence with his Big and Beautiful Smile. He has a TON of energy!

Thank you all for the absolute pleasure of spending the time with you!

Check out their SLIDESHOW!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that they all look great!! But then, again, they are my sister and her family. These look great and I can't wait to see the real photos because I know that they will be even better than they look on my computer screen.
Oh yeah, Sha, which one is your favorite cousin???? Huh???

Anonymous said...

Awww...that was so sweet of you to do that for your family. They are so lucky to have you! Great job!

Shara Lana said...

Mama, They all are my favorite, of course. All of my cousins are great!;)

Thanks Jill. As you know, it is a ton of work but they are so worth it. :)